Pacific Coast Journal Header

Barn Pros

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Three Lessons From the Lives of AQHA Hall of Fame Women

An AQHA intern explains three lessons she learned from American Quarter Horse industry trailblazers and how they relate to our lives today. 
When I arrived in Amarillo one month ago I was excited, anxious and, frankly, scared to death. Just three weeks prior, I found out that I had been chosen to be a summer intern with AQHA. I was beyond excited – this was a dream come true!
But when I pulled into the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum parking lot during my first weekend in Texas, I wasn’t all too sure of myself and my abilities anymore. What if I had jumped the gun and taken this internship way too early in my college career? What if I totally messed up my first week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SmartPak

Cunningham Livestock

Renew Gold